Perks and Benefits
Working at Grow
Fun and interactive environment
Opportunity to work in Japan
Working with international client
As a Web developer, you will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website at the request of a client. You will be tasked to ensure maximum performance and stability of a website once it is done.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related field
- With relevant experience and/or Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- With knowledge in PHP is preferable but not required
- Willing to be trained in back end PHP
- Solve complex problems
- Hard working and with good interpersonal skills
- Have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge in computer troubleshooting and UI/UX is a plus
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL is a plus
- Compose well designed, testable, efficient codes using best web development practices
- Maintain, expand and scale the company's and the client's sites
- Improve, create or design website content, and work with team members who contribute contents
- Coordinate with web designers for visual design intents
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Provide recommendation for continuous improvements
This role requires you to create an attractive illustration for a variety of media. Your works must draw the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. If you have the creativity and ability to bring ideas to life, we would like to know you!
- No exam needed. Only your portfolio to be sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven experience in designing websites
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good command in the English language in both written and oral
- Can create website designs and produce sample sites
- Can do original graphic designs, illustrations, logos
- Creative and imaginative
- Good attention to detail
- Conceptualize creative ideas with clients
- Test and improve the design of the website across various media
- Prepare design plans and presents the website structure
- Design webpage layout
- Create original designs, illustrations, logos
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
General Affairs Assistant Officer
As a general affairs assistant, you will provide back office support to ensure that the various functions of the company work smoothly. This position mainly covers the administrative, accounting and human resource tasks of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Commerce or other related field
- With or without experience in logistics, administration, legal affairs, human resources, office assistance
- Passion and commitment to self-improvement
- Critical thinking and understanding
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Openness to feed back
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professionalism when interacting with vendors, contractors, staffs.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize routine and additional tasks
- Preferably 21 – 30 years of age
Logistics and Administration
- Preparing arrangements for company’s operation and activity (flights, hotels, meeting rooms, transportation & related arrangements)
- Record keeping of logistics-related documents (invoices, receipts, other related docs)
- Procuring of office & pantry supplies and inventory control
- Maintaining and updating of organizational database and contact lists
- Record keeping of office assets & equipment (workstation label, desktop/laptop label, etc.)
- Implementing and improve company policies
- Any relevant responsibilities requested by Executives, GAHR Head, & GAHR Asst. Manager
Legal & Human Resource
- Reconciling and record-keeping of timesheets, staff leave records, sick leave and absence documents
- Organizing a filing system for important organizational documents
- Undertaking the administration of new employees, including contract forms and contact information
- Undertaking the administration of consultants/vendors, including contract forms and contact information
- Record keeping of organizational, legal documents
- Implementing and improve all the necessary policies related to human resource
- Any other relevant responsibilities, as requested by the GAHR Manager
Online English Teacher
As an English Grow Teacher, your goal is to help the learners with their reading, listening and speaking skills. Here, an opportunity to experience Japanese culture and language is waiting for you! Be a Grow English Teacher now!
- Teaching experience is not necessary but preferred
- Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- English Proficient with Neutral Accent
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (basic knowledge in MS applications)
- Dynamic, innovative and motivated
- Dependable and organized team player
- Flexible and can easily adapt to changes
- Deliver fun and worthwhile English lessons to Japanese students
- Regularly update student’s progress
- Take part in meetings and training for professional and personal development
- Improve existing teaching materials to remain up to date
We’re looking for a result-oriented person like you! Your tasks include active search and contact prospective client. You will provide accurate and appropriate solutions for each of our customers need to upgrade their business.
- With excellent marketing background (preferably with Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field)
- Proven experience as a sales/agent marketer
- Ability to communicate well in English, Filipino
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Promote effectively the company’s IT Web Designing and development services
- Attend meetings with clients and make sales presentations
- Negotiate and sell company services to prospect clients
- Answers questions from clients about service benefits
How to Apply
Step 1Visit & like Grow Forward JP Inc. Facebook page and click on Jobs. Browse our job offers and click Apply now in the job post.
Step 2Send your updated resume to email@example.com after clicking Apply now.
Step 3You will be scheduled for a virtual exam. Details will be sent to you within 24 hours by text message or email.
Step 4The exam is conducted online via Gmail. Candidates are encouraged to be 10 minutes earlier before the scheduled time (last arrivals will not be accepted). The use of the Gmail address during the examination is also encouraged. The average duration of the examination is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Step 5You will be informed of the results of your exam after 3-5 working days with a text message or email. If you've passed, a virtual interview will follow.
Step 6The result of the application will be sent by e-mail or SMS 5-7 working days after the interview.
Join Our Growing Family!
Be a part of our company that values your growth!Find us on Facebook